Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 114,402 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- How long does software development really take?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Using Project Server 2010 with MS Project
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- There's some freaky theories out there on organisational behaviour. I think I'll try one or two on my team. 20 hours ago
- Just did an interview with the PM Network magazine about EVM. Will see if it makes the magazine proper. #PMI #pmot #pm 1 week ago
- What can accounting and finance teach project and program management? goo.gl/fb/Zn1c9m 1 week ago