Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 114,454 reads
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Working with Project Sponsors
- How long does software development really take?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- When Project Managers can be dangerous
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
- There's some freaky theories out there on organisational behaviour. I think I'll try one or two on my team. 1 day ago
- Just did an interview with the PM Network magazine about EVM. Will see if it makes the magazine proper. #PMI #pmot #pm 1 week ago
- What can accounting and finance teach project and program management? goo.gl/fb/Zn1c9m 1 week ago