Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 114,070 reads
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- Using Project Server 2010 with MS Project
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
- Casualty of unrealistic deadlines
- How can suppliers use PRINCE2?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- Just did an interview with the PM Network magazine about EVM. Will see if it makes the magazine proper. #PMI #pmot #pm 5 days ago
- What can accounting and finance teach project and program management? goo.gl/fb/Zn1c9m 1 week ago
- Studying supply chain for #MBA. Always figured world is dog eat dog. Didn't realise to what extent it was! 2 weeks ago